Live in the Award-Winning Community of Wildwood Springs
Discover The Gatehouses, an exclusive neighborhood nestled within the renowned Wildwood Springs residential community. With its iconic clock tower adorning the entrance, this community is distinguished by its well-lit streets and sidewalks, creating a welcoming environment. Enjoy all of the community amenities including the inground pool, hot tub, clubhouse, and fitness center.
Within The Gatehouses, you'll find a selection of three distinct stand alone-cottage designs, ranging from 1,300 to 1,700 square feet. These thoughtfully crafted homes are meticulously designed to cater to your every need, with a main-level living concept that ensures convenience and accessibility for those seeking an age-friendly living experience. Explore the possibilities of a home that is tailored to your needs, while being surrounded by the remarkable amenities and serene ambiance of Wildwood Springs.
- 17 Cottage Homes designed for aging in place in Spring Lake, Michigan | Three different floor plans to choose from
- Customize the interior of the home for the way you live | Pond and wooded sites are available
- Lawn maintenance & snow plowing included at the Gatehouses | Walking distance to shopping
- All of the amenities of Wildwood Springs: Clubhouse, pool, hot tub, fitness center
- Connected to 25 miles of bike paths | Lake Michigan Beach 7 minutes away
- Shopping just 2 minutes away | Close to Mercy Healthpoint Center
- Grand Haven School district – Lake Hills Elementary, White Pines Middle School & Grand Haven High School